PrimeBrokerz TERMS & CONDITIONS
Legal Terms & Conditions
Important – you should read these terms and conditions carefully before completing registration.
- The following describes the terms and conditions upon which Capital Planet LTD, a company duly registered and acting in accordance with the law of Marshall Islands, having its principal place of business at Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Marshall Island MH96960 (hereinafter “PrimeBrokerz.com“) offers access to its web site www.PrimeBrokerz.com to you (hereinafter “you” or “user” or “customer”) and the use of its services (hereinafter the “Agreement” or “User Agreement” or “Online Services Agreement”).
This Agreement describes the terms, conditions and risks applicable to your use of our services available under the domain and sub-domains of www.PrimeBrokerz.com. If you have any questions regarding this Agreement, please contact Customer Support at [email protected].
You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this User Agreement without modifications, which include those terms and conditions expressly set forth below and those incorporated by reference, before you may become a customer of www.PrimeBrokerz.com. By continuing to access or use the website, you agree to follow the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement as they may apply to you.
- The following terms used in this Agreement shall have the meaning ascribed next to them, unless stated otherwise in this Agreement:
- “Binary or Digital Options” shall mean an option which offers a fixed return predetermined at the onset of the Contract;
- “Business Day” shall mean one calendar day beginning at 00:00 and ending at 23:59 GMT;
- “Closing” shall mean a reversed transaction aimed to close an open position (sale of a financial contract previously purchased and vice versa) with a sum or at a quantity identical to the one spent in the initial transaction on the same Business Day;
- “Collateral” shall mean the initial sum deposited by you with the Company after the deduction of loses, deduction of funds withdrawn by yourself, plus profits derived from the Transactions;
- “Contract Price” shall mean the rates offered by the System and based upon “indicative” rates provided by various financial information systems as the current updated rates for contracts of the applicable nature on the financial markets;
- “Financial Contract” or “Contract” shall mean a contract to purchase Binary Options or Digital Options or any other financial offering that the Company may offer by the System from time to time to its customers;
- “Markets” shall mean the international financial, commodities, and other applicable markets, where contract rates are being fixed upon free trade, and other markets where various financial assets are traded;
- “System” shall mean an electronic system designed to facilitate trading in Financial Contracts via the Internet using the PrimeBrokerz platform as defined above subject to all terms of this Agreement and the terms of the Trading Manual (as defined below) which conforms an integral part of the Agreement;
- “Trading Manual” shall mean the manual detailing the procedures and terms for the performance and execution of Transactions;
- “Transaction” shall mean purchase/sale of a Financial Contract for a fixed price.
- This Agreement is effective upon acceptance in registration for newly registering customers, or upon receipt of e-mail notification by other users. The Agreement is otherwise effective for all users as of 01/12/2015, as amended from time to time by the PrimeBrokerz.com. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not use or access our services, and inform us in writing immediately. This Agreement shall be in full force and effect for indefinite term.
Agreement & Effect
- This Online Services Agreement is made by and between PrimeBrokerz.com and you. This Agreement applies to both www.PrimeBrokerz.com web site and the trading platform, as well as to the electronic content and or software currently contained on the web site that supplies the customer with real time information and any other features, content or services that the company may add in the future.
- Our services are available to and may only be used by individuals or companies who can form legally binding contracts under the law applicable to their country. Without limiting the foregoing, our services are not available to persons under the age of 18 or otherwise under legal age (“minors”). If you are a minor, you may not use this service. If you do not qualify, please do not use our web site.
- For avoidance of doubt, we shall not be responsible for any unauthorized use by minors of our Services in any way or manner. Furthermore, our services are available only to, and may only be used by individuals who have sufficient experience and knowledge in financial matters to be capable of evaluating the merits and risks of acquiring financial contracts via this site and have done so without relying on any information contained in this site.
- Without derogating from the above provision, we shall not be responsible for verifying and/or checking whether you possess such sufficient knowledge and/or experience, nor shall we be responsible for any damage and/or loss incurred by you as a result of insufficient knowledge and/or experience. If you do not qualify, please do not use our web site.
- Without limiting the foregoing, our services are not available where they are illegal to use, and the company reserves the right to refuse and /or cancel services to anyone at its own discretion.
- Without limiting the foregoing, you understand that laws regarding financial contracts vary throughout the world, and it is your obligation alone to ensure that you fully comply with any law, regulation or directive, relevant to your country of residency with regards to the use of the web site.
- For avoidance of doubt, the ability to access our web site does not necessarily mean that our services, and/or your activities through it, are legal under the laws, regulations or directives relevant to your country of residency. This web site does not constitute, and may not be used for the purposes of, an offer and/or solicitation to anyone in any jurisdiction in which such offer and/or solicitation is not authorized, and/or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such an offer and/or solicitation.
- Access to this web site, and the offering of financial contracts via this site, may be restricted in certain jurisdictions, and, accordingly, users accessing this site are required to inform themselves of, and to observe, such restrictions. You hereby declare that the moneys invested in your account with PrimeBrokerz.com do not originate from any criminal or illegal activity.
- PrimeBrokerz.com grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable and limited personal license to access and use its web site (the “license”). This license is conditioned on your continued compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You agree not to “deep-link” to the web site, resell or permit access of the web site to others, and not to copy any materials appearing on the web site for resale or for any other purpose to others without the prior written consent of www.PrimeBrokerz.com.
- For avoidance of doubt, you shall be responsible and bound by any unauthorized use of the site, made in breach of this section. You agree to use the information received from the information systems of PrimeBrokerz.com for the sole purpose of executing transactions inside and within the www.PrimeBrokerz.com web site.
- You further agree not to use any electronic communication feature of a service on the site for any purpose that is unlawful, tortuous, abusive and intrusive on another’s privacy, harassing, libelous, defamatory, embarrassing, obscene, threatening or hateful.
- The license granted under this Agreement will terminate if www.PrimeBrokerz.com believes that any information provided by you, including your e-mail address, is no longer current or accurate, or if you fail to otherwise comply with any term or condition of this Agreement and all rules and guidelines for each service www.PrimeBrokerz.com establishes that you have abused in any way (including but not limited to engaging in a transaction out of market rates) the www.PrimeBrokerz.com trading platform.
- Upon such violation, you agree to cease accessing services. You agree that PrimeBrokerz.com, at its sole discretion and with or without notice, may terminate your access to any or all services, close your open transaction and remove and discard any information or content within a Service Communications. Unless otherwise indicated for a particular service, any communications or material of any kind that you e-mail or otherwise transmit through the services, including information, data, questions, comments or suggestions (your “Communications”) will be treated as non-proprietary and non-confidential.
- A trader can’t open a trade for more than he initially deposited. For example – if the trader deposited $2,000, that means that the trader can open trades up to $2,000 and no more than that.
- You can terminate this Agreement anytime by sending us your request to [email protected] and we will refund your deposit in accordance with our Deposit & Withdrawal Policy. Nevertheless, please keep in mind that any use of the website is only allowed subject to your acceptance of all and any terms of this Agreement and other terms and policies published on the website. Your subsequent use of the website will constitute your re-entering into this Agreement as may be amended by PrimeBrokerz.com from time to time
- By accepting this Agreement you grant a license to PrimeBrokerz.com to use your communications in any way it sees fit, either on the web site or elsewhere, with no liability or obligation to you.
- PrimeBrokerz.com is free to use any idea, concept, know-how or technique or information contained in your communications for any purpose including, but not limited to, developing and marketing products.
- PrimeBrokerz.com is entitled, but not obligated, to review or retain your communications
- PrimeBrokerz.com may monitor your communications to evaluate the quality of service you receive, your compliance with this Agreement, the security of the web site, or for other reasons.
- You agree that such monitoring activities will not entitle you to any cause of action or other right with respect to the manner in which PrimeBrokerz.com monitors your communications.
- In no event PrimeBrokerz.com be liable for any costs, damages, expenses or any other liabilities incurred by you as a result www.PrimeBrokerz.com’s monitoring activities.
Use & Access of Site
- You shall be responsible for providing and maintaining the means by which to access the web site, which may include, but is not limited to, a personal computer, modem and telephone or other access line.
- You shall be responsible for all access and service fees necessary to connect to the site and assume all charges incurred in accessing such systems.
- You further assume all risks associated with the use and storage of information on your personal computer or on any other computer through which you will gain access to the site and the services (hereinafter referred to as “computer” or “your computer”).
- You represent and warrant to PrimeBrokerz.com that you have implemented and plan to operate and maintain appropriate protection in relation to the security and control of access to your computer, computer viruses or other similar harmful or inappropriate materials, devices, information or data.
- You agree that PrimeBrokerz.com will not be liable in any way to you in the event of failure of or damage or destruction to your computer systems, data or records or any part thereof, or for delays, losses, errors or omissions resulting from the failure or mismanagement of any telecommunications or computer equipment or software.
- You will not transmit to or in any way, whether directly or indirectly, expose PrimeBrokerz.com or any of www.PrimeBrokerz.com‘s online service providers to any computer virus or other similarly harmful or inappropriate material or device.
- Acquisition of a Financial Contract is completed when the Financial Contract has been customized, the premium (or the margin, as the case may be) has been calculated and payment has been verified.
- You agree to be fully and personally liable for the due settlement of every transaction entered into under your account with PrimeBrokerz.com.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you alone control access to your account, and that no minor or other person is granted access to trading on the site using your account.
- In any case, you alone remain fully liable for any and all positions traded on your account, and for any credit card transactions entered into the site for your account.
- You agree to indemnify the company fully in respect to all costs and losses whatsoever as may be incurred by the company as a result, direct or indirect, of your failure to perform or settle such a transaction.
- You agree that in the case that any Financial Contract is acquired or sold at prices that do not reflect its market prices, or that is acquired or sold at an abnormally low level of risk (the “mispricing”) due to an undetected programming error, bug, defect, error or glitch in our web site software or any other reason resulting in mispricing (for the purpose of this section the “error”), PrimeBrokerz.com reserves the right to cancel such transactions upon notifying you of the nature of the computer error that led to the mispricing.
- You have a duty to report to PrimeBrokerz.com any problem, error or suspected system or other inadequacies that you may experience www.PrimeBrokerz.com’s Rights.
- PrimeBrokerz.com reserves the right to suspend the operation of this site or any part or sections of it. In such an event, www.PrimeBrokerz.com may, at its sole discretion (with or without notice), close out the client’ open Financial Contracts at prices it considers fair and reasonable at such a time and no claims may be entertained against the company in connection thereto.
- PrimeBrokerz.com may, at its sole discretion, impose volume or other limits on Client’s accounts. Contract payouts shall be determined www.PrimeBrokerz.com by reference to the daily values reported on this site relevant to the inter-bank trading data received by the company for all options, subject to the proviso that www.PrimeBrokerz.com shall have the right to make corrections to such data in the event of mispriced or typographically incorrect data.
- Only one account is allowed per person. No winnings may be collected on accounts opened in false names or on multiple accounts opened by the same person.
- PrimeBrokerz.com will supply you with the informational and technical means to use its services in a twenty-four-hour mode of operation starting Sunday 22:00 GMT to Friday 21:00 GMT except on official holidays in the USA and Europe.
- PrimeBrokerz.com shall provide you with access to trading transactions and quotes through the reserve in a twenty-four-hour mode of operation starting Sunday 22:00 GMT to Friday 21:00 GMT, except on official holidays in the USA and Europe, through the operators www.PrimeBrokerz.com.
- USA citizens may not trade on this trading platform currencies and commodities due to U.S. regulatory by the CFTC.
- PrimeBrokerz will not accept clients from the blacklisted jurisdictions (Iran, North Korea, Yemen, Syria).
Registration Information and Requirements
- During the registration process you will be asked to choose a user name and password that will be used by you every time you access the site to use the service. For your protection and that of other web site users, you should not share your registration information (including your password and username) with another person or business entity for any purpose including, but not limited to, facilitating access and unauthorized use of the service. You are responsible for securing your username and password for your account with PrimeBrokerz.com.
- You alone are responsible for all acts or omissions that occur within the web site through the use of your registration information. If you believe that someone has used or is using your registration information, user name or password to access any service without your authorization, you should notify our Customer Support immediately at [email protected].
- PrimeBrokerz.com will send you on a regular base or occasionally emails and SMS. Those emails and SMS will contain trading signals, promotions or other related content. If you don’t wish to receive the services mentioned in this section 32, please inform www.PrimeBrokerz.com by sending a letter, email or fax.
- The minimum deposit amount to open a trading account is 250 units.
- Please note that a prepayment fee in an amount equivalent to 40% of the requested withdrawal would be deducted with regard to each withdrawal request matching all below mentioned cumulative conditions: (a) you made a deposit by wire transfer, (b) you did not perform any trading action with regard to such deposited funds during six weeks or more as of their deposition, (c) you requested withdrawal of 50% of such deposit or more.
- If you make a deposit by wire transfer and do not perform any trading action during six weeks or more thereafter, please note that such funds would be repaid after deduction of a withdrawal fee equivalent to 40% of the requested amount.
Important Information About Customer Identification Procedures for Opening a New Account
- To help governments fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the applicable laws require that all financial institutions shall obtain, verify, and record information identifying each person who opens an account.
- What does that mean for you? When you open an account, we ask that you provide your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you.
- We may also ask to see your Passport (and/or your driver’s license) or other identifying documents.
- PrimeBrokerz.com does its utmost to ensure the privacy, confidentiality and security of its clients are preserved both throughout their interaction with the company and afterwards, to the fullest extent achievable by www.PrimeBrokerz.com.
- When clients register with PrimeBrokerz.com they acknowledge their willingness to share with www.PrimeBrokerz.com certain private information which we use for the purpose of confirming the client’s identity and ensuring the security of their deposits and trading account. This information is collected in line with our stringent verification procedures which are used to deter international money laundering operations and to ensure the security and safety of our customer’s trading activity throughout.
- Our clients undertake to supply us with true, updated and accurate information about their identity. Furthermore they are required to state categorically that they are registering and trading on their own behalf and are not seeking at any time to act any manner which could be considered fraudulent nor are they seeking to impersonate any other individuals for any purposes whatsoever.
- PrimeBrokerz.com’s data collection procedures include the collection of client’s freely disclosed information as shared with the company, in addition to the placement of cookies for the purposes of gathering data about the manner in which client’s interact with the www.PrimeBrokerz.com website. These tools for gathering client’s information are employed for the purpose of ensuring the customer’s own security and all data collected by the company is shared only with individuals within the company who are involved with the verification of customer account information for the express purpose of ensuring the customer’s confidentiality and security.
- PrimeBrokerz.com will never disclose any private or otherwise confidential information in regards to our clients and former clients to third parties without the express, written consent of our clients, except in such specific cases in which disclosure is a requirement under law, or is otherwise necessary in order to perform verification analysis on the client’s identity for the purposes of safeguarding their account and securing their personal information.
- By registering with PrimeBrokerz.com and through the voluntary interaction they undertake with www.PrimeBrokerz.com’s products and services the clients confirm and agree that they consent to the use of all or part of the information they supply concerning their www.PrimeBrokerz.com trading account, the transactions they undertake through it and the interactions which they perform with the company on behalf of the company. All interactions the client undertakes with www.PrimeBrokerz.com will be stored by www.PrimeBrokerz.com for the purposes of record and as such may be employed by the company in such cases that disputes arise between clients and www.PrimeBrokerz.com.
- PrimeBrokerz.com does its utmost to ensure the confidentiality of its clients personal information including the implementation of data protection procedures designed to ensure client confidentiality. www.PrimeBrokerz.com ensures that its data protection policy is regularly updated in order to ensure that client’s confidential information is continually safeguarded.
- From time to time PrimeBrokerz.com may contact clients whether by phone or email for the purpose of offering them further information about www.PrimeBrokerz.com, binary options trading or financial market trading. In addition, www.PrimeBrokerz.com may, on occasion, seek to contact clients, whether by phone or by email, for the purpose of informing them of unique promotional offerings provided by www.PrimeBrokerz.com for the client.
- Clients consent to the receipt of such contact when they consent to our terms and conditions of use when registering with PrimeBrokerz.com. Any person wishing to opt out of further contact with www.PrimeBrokerz.com at anytime whatsoever is entitled to do so, simply by contacting www.PrimeBrokerz.com, whether by phone or email, and requesting that no further contact on behalf of the company be made.
- You agree to use the site at your own risk. Without limiting the foregoing, the services contained within this site are suitable only for customers who are able to bear the loss of all the money they invest, and who understand the risks and have experience in taking risks involved in financial markets. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with digital options trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
- You acknowledge and agree to all provisions of the Risk Factors Disclosure Appendix.
- PrimeBrokerz.com may make available to you through one or more of its services a broad range of financial information that is generated internally or obtained from agents, vendors or partners (“Third Party Providers”). This includes, but is not limited to, financial market data, quotes, news, analyst opinions and research reports, graphs or data (“Financial Information”). Financial Information provided on this site is not intended as investment advice. www.PrimeBrokerz.com does not endorse or approve the Financial Information, and we make it available to you only as a service for your own convenience. www.PrimeBrokerz.com and its Third Party Providers do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the Financial Information, or warrant any results from your use or reliance on the Financial Information.
- Financial Information may quickly become unreliable for various reasons including, for example, changes in market conditions or economic circumstances. Neither PrimeBrokerz.com nor the Third Party Providers are obligated to update any information or opinions contained in any Market Information, and we may discontinue offering Financial Information at any time without notice.
- You agree that neither PrimeBrokerz.com nor the Third Party Providers will be liable in any way for the termination, interruption, delay or inaccuracy of any Financial Information. You will not “deep-link”, redistribute or facilitate the redistribution of Financial Information, nor will you provide access to Financial Information to anyone who is not authorized by www.PrimeBrokerz.com to receive Financial Information.
Register and Reports
- PrimeBrokerz.com will make its best efforts to keep record of all your trading orders and their fulfillment, and will provide you with necessary extracts upon your request.
- PrimeBrokerz.com shall provide the following online reports:
- Open Positions: report presenting the account’s open transactions;
- Account Statement: report presenting the account’s balance and statement at a given point of time.
- PrimeBrokerz.com forbids connecting / trading / depositing using two different account from the same computer / IP.
- PrimeBrokerz.com may provide a link to other sites that are controlled or offered by third parties. Such link to a site or sites is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship or affiliation with respect to such site, its owners or its providers. www.PrimeBrokerz.com cautions you to ensure that you understand the risks involved in using such sites before retrieving, using, relying upon or purchasing anything via the Internet. Links to these websites are provided solely for your convenience, and you agree that under no circumstances will you hold www.PrimeBrokerz.com liable for any loss or damage caused by use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on other sites.
Cancel Feature Abuse
- PrimeBrokerz.com offers a special cancellation feature that allows traders to cancel a trade within a few seconds of execution. Abuse of the cancelation feature can be considered market arbitrage and can result in forfeiture of profits. www.PrimeBrokerz.com reserves the right to cancel a position if the cancellation feature is abused. The acceptable cancellation-rate-per-position is 2.5 cancellations per executed trade. Any rate above this can be considered abuse of this feature and resulting profits may be forfeited from such abuse.
- PrimeBrokerz.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse, cancel the services, and/or refuse to distribute profits to anyone for any legitimate reason including, but not limited to:
- any instance when PrimeBrokerz.com has cause to believe that a person’s activities on the Site may be illegal;
- any instance where PrimeBrokerz.com may suffer any fiscal, regulatory, or pecuniary disadvantage by virtue of anyone’s activities;
- any instance where one or more transactions on the site are judged by PrimeBrokerz.com to have been performed in violation of this Agreement.
- In financial assets with daily volume in the global markets of less than 2,000,000,0000 US$ (200 billion US$) a trader in PrimeBrokerz.com platform will not participate directly or through a linked third party as a market participant 5 minutes before or after the expiry or in any way that effects the sample rate of the option.
- In exotic equities / assets, with a turnover of less billion dollars a day, a trader that places Bid and Ask orders in the stock exchange order book within 5 minutes of the expiry time frame, with a deliberate intention to effect the binary expiry rate will be considered as an expiry abuser and PrimeBrokerz.com may forfeit his profits.
- PrimeBrokerz.com reserves the right to or suspend an active account and forfeit financial profits or losses of a trader if the trader had never contacted and identified to a financial dealer\broker in the trading floor, or has failed to do so for over 24 hours after he has been contact by www.PrimeBrokerz.com.
- Trading on the site or on part of it may be rescinded with no advance notice. You will have no claim or right of indemnification for damages allegedly caused by trading rescission, whether for carried out transactions or for transactions allegedly intended to be carried out.
- It is important that you be fully aware of the following points: A Day-Trading position may be extended to the following day, as presented to you on the site. Such extension is subject to a Renewal Fee (Rolling Fee) at the rate and time as specified on the site. PrimeBrokerz.com via the www.PrimeBrokerz.com trading platform shall collect such Renewal Fee from the free balance in your account held with www.PrimeBrokerz.com. In the event there are not sufficient funds in your free balance to cover such fee(s), you herby agree that www.PrimeBrokerz.com may charge, at its sole discretion, such fee(s) from your credit card(s). Please note that the minimum charge from a credit card is USD 3.00. Accordingly, any surplus balance, after paying the Renewal Fee(s) will be credited to your balance. If www.PrimeBrokerz.com is unable to collect such fee(s), www.PrimeBrokerz.com reserves the right to close part, or all, of your open positions. You shall be liable for promptly paying all Renewal Fees fee(s), even if all margins previously deposited by you have been lost. There is no fee to withdraw via credit card.
- The result of the above is that even a slight fluctuation of the market could mean substantial gains when these fluctuations are in your favor, but that could also mean considerable losses if the fluctuations are to your detriment. No system exists that could assure you that transactions on the foreign currency market should bring you great benefits, nor is it possible to guarantee, that your transactions will yield favorable results. The amount you could lose in a transaction carrying limited risk will never be more appreciable than that which you can lose in transactions having no pre-determined limit on loss. Nevertheless, even though the extent of the losses could be subjected to an agreed upon limit, the risk of incurring losses could be higher, and that loss could occur in a relatively short period of time. It is possible that some unfavorable situations on the market could occur, in a relatively short period of time, resulting in the total loss of your investment. Since deposit of an additional guarantee is not obligatory in this case, PrimeBrokerz.com reserves the right to close the outstanding balances without the customer’s consent.
- The risk information presented here does not reflect all of the risks as well as other important aspects intrinsic to the stock market. Therefore, before starting to trade, you should learn the specifics of trading on stock markets in detail. You should conclude an Agreement for opening and/or closing transactions on the market only if you are absolutely sure of the size of its possible risk and consequences, and if you understand in detail the scope and range of your rights and obligations.
- Products offered on this site: the products offered on this site are solely “Day Trading” and “Limit orders”. For additional information regarding these products please refer to our Guided Tour and / or our Glossary.
Phone call recording
- PrimeBrokerz.com records, at its sole discretion, telephone calls made from and to its offices. You hereby agree that telephone calls made, either by you contacting www.PrimeBrokerz.com, or when being contacted by www.PrimeBrokerz.com, may be recorded by the company.
- Credit Card Deposits Variance: When choosing an account base currency other than USD, your credit card may be debited sums which due to exchange rates and credit card companies’ fees, may slightly vary from the initial sum that has been deposited by you in the account base currency. You hereby accept that such variations may occur and you hereby affirm that you shall not seek to object or charge this back. Note that when Using USD as account base currency this phenomena will be avoided.
- Wire Transfers: When depositing by a Bank Transfer, as required by anti money-laundering regulations, you are required to use only one bank account, which is in your country of residence and in your name. An authentic SWIFT confirmation or Transfer Confirmation, showing the origin of the funds, must be sent to www.PrimeBrokerz.com. Failure to submit such SWIFT/Confirmation may result in the return of the deposited amount, hence preventing the deposit of such pending amounts to your www.PrimeBrokerz.com account. Any withdrawal of funds, from PrimeBrokerz.com account to a bank account, can only be refunded to the same bank account that the funds were originally received from.
- Alternative payment methods: when depositing funds using a facility other than Credit Cards and/or Banks, you agree to, and acknowledge being bound by, the regulations and rules of such service, including, but not limited to, fees and other restrictions PrimeBrokerz.com at its sole discretion, may execute withdrawals to a facility other than the facility used for the original deposit, in accordance with company and anti money-laundering regulations.
- At least one deposit must have been made before you can make a withdrawal.
- All requests to withdraw money will have to be submitted with the required documents and information and will have to comply with the following conditions:
- A trading volume of deposit plus bonus X20 is required in order to make a withdrawal and also to withdraw the Bonus;
- Your withdrawal is accepted after a period of 30 days following your last deposit;
- The minimum withdrawal amount is 100 USD;
- Maximum monthly withdrawal amount cannot exceed 10,000 USD;
- Maximum withdrawal is 50,000 USD.
- Withdrawal procedure takes between 2 to 5 business days from the moment clients documentation submitted and approved.
- You will be charged a fee of 25 USD/EUR/GBP for any withdrawal with regard to deposits which do not exceed 500 USD. If the deposit is more than 500 USD, then the fees for the withdrawal fee can be up to 5 % from the deposit
- The minimum deposit is $250. The maximum deposit is $50,000.
- Withdrawal orders: The provision of documentation or any other type of Client authentication as may be required from time to time by Anti Money Laundering (AML) regulations, Credit Card companies and PrimeBrokerz.com is a prerequisite, prior to the execution of a withdrawal order.
- Withdrawal of credit card deposits: Credit card deposits may be, according to credit card companies’ regulations, returned to same credit card when a withdrawal is performed. A withdrawal to a bank account where initial deposits have been performed by credit cards will be executed back to credit card or to bank account at company’s discretion. Withdrawals to bank account may take a longer time period, due to additional security procedures and documentation from the Client.
- You acknowledge and agree that any trading account held with PrimeBrokerz.com in which you have not placed a trade and/or made a deposit for a period greater than one calendar month (30 days), shall be classified by www.PrimeBrokerz.com as an Inactive Account and will be subject to a $50 monthly handling fee. www.PrimeBrokerz.com shall be entitled at its discretion to irrevocably cancel all active bonuses on accounts which become inactive. For the reactivation of an Inactive Account you must contact www.PrimeBrokerz.com. The Inactive Account will then be reactivated subject to, if required, up-to-date Know Your Client documentation to be provided to www.PrimeBrokerz.com.
- PrimeBrokerz.com client accounts in which there have been no transactions (trading / withdrawals / deposits), for a set period of 12 months, will be considered by www.PrimeBrokerz.com as being dormant accounts.
- You acknowledge and agree to all provisions of the Refund Policy.
- You know, understand and agree that, in general PrimeBrokerz.com does not collect tax on behalf of any authority in any form or manner.
- Without limiting the foregoing, it is your obligation alone to calculate and pay all taxes applicable to you in your country of residence, or otherwise arising as a result of your trading activity from the use of the company’s services. Without derogating from your sole and entire responsibility to perform tax payments, you agree that the company may deduct tax, as may be required by the applicable law, but is not obligated to do so, from the results of the activity with www.PrimeBrokerz.com.
- You are aware that amounts that may be withdrawn by you from your account are “gross amounts”, from which the company may deduct such taxes, and that you shall have no claim towards the company with regard to such deductions.
- PrimeBrokerz.com offers a number of attractive reward features to its new and regular customers. Bonuses and one time trading credits rewarded to customers are part of www.PrimeBrokerz.com’s promotions program. These bonuses are limited time offers and the terms and conditions associated with any bonus rewards are subject to change. In order to withdraw any funds, the preceding stipulation be fully met and fulfilled. Additionally prior to withdrawing your bonus and profits you must reach the trading volume of a certain value, otherwise the bonus and profits will be forfeited and you may withdraw only the funds you deposited. Any indication of fraud, manipulation, cash-back arbitrage, or other forms of deceitful or fraudulent activity based on the provision of the bonus will nullify the account and any and all profits or losses garnered.
- You acknowledge and agree to all provisions of the Bonus Policy.
Refer a Friend
- You will be entitled to receive the Refer a Friend Bonus (the “RF Bonus”) if: Following a referral by you of a friend to PrimeBrokerz.com (in accordance with the referral procedure of www.PrimeBrokerz.com), the friend opens a user account with www.PrimeBrokerz.com, deposits at least 250 units in his account and performs a trade via the site; provided that the friend never had a user account with www.PrimeBrokerz.com (such a friend will be deemed a “Friend”), and (ii) Prior to the Friend opening an account with www.PrimeBrokerz.com, you had a valid user account with www.PrimeBrokerz.com, deposited 250 units (at least) in your account with www.PrimeBrokerz.com and performed a trade via the site.
- The sum of the Bonus will be 50 units that will be deposited in the user accounts of both the Referee and the Friend. Each of the Referee and the Friend will be allowed to redeem the Bonus for withdrawal purposes only after making trades in the volume of at least 30 (thirty) times the sum of the Bonus. If you are entitled to receive the RF Bonus, the Friend will be entitled to receive an RF Bonus as well. If either you or the Friend are entitled to receive any other bonus, prize or benefit from PrimeBrokerz.com in connection with the activities that give rise to the entitlement to the RF Bonus, then you and the Friend will receive the higher of the RF Bonus or the other bonus, prize or benefit – to be decided at the sole discretion of www.PrimeBrokerz.com. If, at any time before you or the Friend receive the RF Bonus, your or the Friend’s account with www.PrimeBrokerz.com at the site is closed, blocked, or self-excluded from promotional offers, neither the Friend nor you will be eligible for any RF Bonus.
- The sum of the RF Bonus will be 50 units that will be deposited in the user accounts of you and the Friend. You and the Friend will receive the RF Bonus in your user accounts within two Business Days from the date in which you are entitled to receive the RF Bonus in accordance with these terms and conditions. There is no limit on the number of RF Bonuses you may receive, subject to these terms and conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified that an RF Bonus will be granted once per Friend. PrimeBrokerz.com’s decision is final on all matters relating to the awarding of the RF Bonus and shall not be subject to review or appeal by you or any third party. The provisions of article 12 of these terms and conditions apply to the RF Bonus as well.
- You agree that PrimeBrokerz.com will not be liable in any way to you or to any other person in the event of force majeure, or for the act of any Government or legal authority, or for the failure of or damage or destruction to its computer systems, data or records or any part thereof, or for delays, losses, errors or omissions resulting from the failure or mismanagement of any telecommunications or computer equipment or software.
- The parties shall be released of all responsibilities for partial, full or non-fulfillment, as well as for improper fulfillment of the obligations under this Agreement, if such non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment was a result of extraordinary events, which occurred after this Agreement was concluded and which the party could not either foresee or prevent (natural calamities, wars, armed conflicts etc.).
- You understand that while the Internet and the World Wide Web are generally reliable, technical problems or other conditions may delay or prevent you from accessing the site. PrimeBrokerz.com shall not be liable, and you agree not to hold or seek to hold www.PrimeBrokerz.com or any of its agents or service providers liable, for any technical problems, system failures and malfunctions, communication line failures, equipment or software failures or malfunctions, system access issues, system capacity issues, high Internet traffic demand, security breaches and unauthorized access, and other similar computer problems and defects.
- PrimeBrokerz.com does not represent, warrant or guarantee that you will be able to access or use the site at times or locations of your choosing, or that www.PrimeBrokerz.com will have adequate capacity for the site as a whole or in any geographic location. www.PrimeBrokerz.com does not represent, warrant or guarantee that the web site will provide uninterrupted and error-free service.
- PrimeBrokerz.com does not make any warranties or guarantees with respect to the web site and its content, including but not limited to, warranties for merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing www.PrimeBrokerz.com will not be responsible for an impossibility to execute orders and requirements due to failures in the operation of informational systems caused by technical faults, which are beyond its control.
- Prohibited Use: It is prohibited to abuse this site for purposes of money laundering. PrimeBrokerz.com employs best practice anti-money laundering. www.PrimeBrokerz.com reserves the right to refuse and to terminate any business relationship, and to cancel any operation of customers who do not comply with the requirements of anti-money laundering:
- Online traders should provide all information required for registration;
- The earnings will be paid to the person who first registered for an account online;
- When a customer maintains an account through wire transfers, the gains will be distributed to the sole owner of the originating bank account. When you make deposits in this way, it is the responsibility of the live trader to ensure that the trader’s account number and the registered name of the account owner accompany every transfer to PrimeBrokerz.com;
- When a fund is made using a credit card or debit card, the winnings will be distributed solely to the person whose name appears on the card used to make the deposit and will not be reimbursed on the same card;
- Only one account is allowed per person. No gains can be levied on accounts opened under false names or multiple accounts opened by the same person;
- PrimeBrokerz.com may, from time to time at its sole discretion, require from a customer to provide additional proof of identity such as notarized copy of passport or other means of identity verification as deemed necessary circumstances and may, at its sole discretion, suspend an account until the required proof is provided.
- You acknowledge and agree to all provisions of the Anti-Fraud Policy.
- All content, trademarks, services marks, trade names, logos and icons are the property of PrimeBrokerz.com or its affiliates or agents and are protected by copyright laws and international treaties and provisions. You agree not to delete any copyright notices or other indications of protected intellectual property rights from materials that you print or download from the site. You will not obtain any intellectual property rights in, or any right or license to use such materials or the site, other than as set out in this Agreement. Images displayed on the site are either the property of www.PrimeBrokerz.com or used with permission. You agree not to upload, post, reproduce or distribute any information, software or other material protected by copyright or any other intellectual property right (as well as rights of publicity and privacy) without first obtaining the permission of the owner of such rights and the prior written consent of www.PrimeBrokerz.com.
- You acknowledge that the Software contains proprietary trade secrets of PrimeBrokerz.com and you hereby agree to maintain the confidentiality of the Software using at least as great a degree of care as you use to maintain the confidentiality of your own most confidential information. You agree to reasonably communicate the terms and conditions of this Agreement to those persons employed by you who come into contact with the Software, and to use best efforts to ensure their compliance with such terms and conditions.
- Images displayed on the web site are either the property of PrimeBrokerz.com or used with permission. You agree not to upload, post, reproduce or distribute any information, software or other material protected by copyright or any other intellectual property right (as well as rights of publicity and privacy) without first obtaining the permission of the owner of such rights and the prior written consent www.PrimeBrokerz.com.
- Nothing contained on the web site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark without the written permission of PrimeBrokerz.com and/or such third party that may own the trademarks. Your use of the trademarks or any other content of the web site, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.
- We undertake to supply steady services on the site. However, we assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, the site or services. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, hardware, software, failure due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the site or services. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances shall we be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from use of the site or services, from any content posted on or through the site or services, or from the conduct of any users of the site or services, whether online or offline.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL PrimeBrokerz.com OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR UTILITY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED AS PART OF OR THROUGH THE SITE OR FOR ANY INVESTMENT DECISIONS MADE ON THE BASIS OF SUCH INFORMATION, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT www.PrimeBrokerz.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION AND IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CUMULATIVE LIABILITY OF www.PrimeBrokerz.com TO YOU EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU TRANSFERRED OR DEPOSITED IN YOUR ACCOUNT ON THE SITE IN RELATION TO THE TRANSACTION GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY.
- You acknowledge and agree to all provisions of the General Disclaimer.
Indemnity & Right of Set-Off
- You agree to defend and indemnify PrimeBrokerz.com and its officers, directors, employees, and agents and to hold them harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including without limitation reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with:
- your access to or use of the site or services;
- your violation of any of the terms of this Agreement;
- your breach of any applicable laws or regulations.
- In the event that there is any liability of the Client to PrimeBrokerz.com, its directors, officers, employees or agents under the indemnity provisions of the previous section, www.PrimeBrokerz.com shall have the right to set-off that amount against any balance held to the credit of the account opened by the customer with www.PrimeBrokerz.com.
Term and Termination
- Without derogation from any right or remedy granted to PrimeBrokerz.com hereunder or under the applicable law, www.PrimeBrokerz.com will be allowed to terminate this Agreement at any time by serving you a notice to such effect. As of the delivery of such notice, you shall not be able to carry out new transactions.
Entire Agreement & Amendments
- This Agreement, including all annexes thereto, constitutes the entire agreement between PrimeBrokerz.com and the Client and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings among the parties, if any, with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement.
- By using our services you agree to be bound fully by all our terms and conditions.
- PrimeBrokerz.com may amend or revise this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on the site and, by continuing to trade through the platform, you affirm that you agree to be bound by future revisions. Whenever such changes to the terms & conditions of this web site are made, www.PrimeBrokerz.com will post such changes on the web site.
- You are responsible for checking whether the Agreement was amended. Any amendment shall come into force as of the day it was published on the site.
- If you do not agree to be bound by the changes to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not use or access our Services, and inform us in writing immediately.
- PrimeBrokerz.com shall not be bound by any waiver unless made by a duly signed written instrument by www.PrimeBrokerz.com may amend the terms of this Agreement from time to time by posting the amended terms on the site, and no waiver or amendment of this Agreement may be implied from any course of dealings between the parties or from any failure by www.PrimeBrokerz.com may amend the terms of this Agreement from time to time by posting the amended terms on the site. to enforce its rights hereunder.
- PrimeBrokerz.com is entitled to assign its rights and/or liabilities under this Agreement to any party by serving a notice to you or by publishing such notice on the site. You have no right to assign your rights and/or liabilities under this Agreement, unless a prior written consent to that was given by www.PrimeBrokerz.com at its sole discretion.
- If any provision in this Agreement or its implementation towards any person or in any circumstance shall be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder of the terms of this Agreement and its implementation shall not be affected and will be enforceable in any manner allowed by law.
Communications and notices
- Reports and any notice hereunder may be sent to you at the address specified by you on the registration, or such other address notified by you in writing to PrimeBrokerz.com from time to time. All communications sent to you shall be deemed delivered, at the time of delivery if sent by email, facsimile, by hand delivery or notified through the Internet trading platform, or within 3 business days if posted by mail. Communications by you shall be deemed delivered only when actually received by www.PrimeBrokerz.com at the address specified in this Agreement, as may be amended from time to time by www.PrimeBrokerz.com.
- These Legal Terms & Conditions shall be governed in accordance with the law of Marshall Islands and the competent courts of Marshall Islands shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim, dispute or matter arising out of or relating to these Legal Terms & Conditions.
PrimeBrokerz provides its clients with the tools necessary to promote stable and moderate portfolio growth. Familiarity with the binary options market and the details of trading is considered a prerequisite to investing funds.
Binary options trading carries considerable risk, similar to trading endeavors in any financial instrument in the global market. Clients are advised to consider the risks involved in trading binary options, and the potential to incur a partial or total loss of funds as a result of investment. PrimeBrokerz is not responsible for any losses incurred by the client, as a result of trading binary options on the PrimeBrokerz trading platform.
Trading on the PrimeBrokerz platform requires complete and total adherence to the laws governed and enforced in each client’s own country of residence, as well as to all rules put forth by PrimeBrokerz, in order to ensure a safe, secure, and legitimate trading environment. Please see the legal section and terms and conditions of the PrimeBrokerz website for detailed descriptions of rules and regulations applied to trading binary options on the PrimeBrokerz trading platform.
Prices and quotes of assets in the PrimeBrokerz trading platform represent the rates at which PrimeBrokerz is offering for the sale of each binary option to its clients. Therefore, discrepancies could exist between the prices seen on the PrimeBrokerz trading platform relative to live market levels, and in no way do these discrepancies entitle the trader to compensation beyond the success or failure of an investment.
All information posted on the PrimeBrokerz website is accurate to best of our knowledge. However, the binary options market entails a high pace of change to market conditions and influences. No guarantees can be made regarding the validity of the details written on the website at the time of your reading the information.
Primebrokerz does not accept the clients from the US & Primebrokerz does not accept clients from the blacklisted jurisdictions (France, Iran, North Korea, Yemen, Syria).
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, PRIMEBROKERZ EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, RELATED TO THE SITE, PLATFORM, CONTENT, AND SERVICES, INCLUDING AND WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. PRIMEBROKERZ DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED REGARDING: (I) THE SECURITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, CONTENT, PLATFORM, AND SERVICES; AND (II) THE SITE, PLATFORM AND SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; AND (III) REGARDING THE PERFORMANCE OF OR ACCURACY, QUALITY, CURRENCY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE SITE, PLATFORM AND SERVICES.
www.PrimeBrokerz.com does its utmost to ensure the privacy, confidentiality and security of its clients are preserved both throughout their interaction with the company and afterwards, to the fullest extent achievable by the company.
This policy may be amended or updated from time to time. If we make any material changes to this policy, we will post a notice of these changes on our website and in this policy.
This policy is an integral part of the site’s and service’s General Terms and Conditions.
- When clients register with www.PrimeBrokerz.com they acknowledge their willingness to share with the company certain private information which we use for the purpose of confirming the client’s identity and ensuring the security of their deposits and trading account. This information is collected in line with our stringent verification procedures which are used to deter international money laundering operations and to ensure the security and safety of our customer’s trading activity throughout.
Registration and identification
In order to trade using the www.PrimeBrokerz.com platform, the registration process must be completed. It is recommended that clients take precautions to ensure that their username and password are not divulged to unauthorized persons. User passwords are encrypted and are not visible by www.PrimeBrokerz.com personnel. www.PrimeBrokerz.com personnel will under no circumstances request a client to reveal their password. Any such request should be regarded by the client as security breech and reported immediately to the www.PrimeBrokerz.com service center.
Passwords must be between 5 and 15 characters. It is recommended that a combination of characters and digits are used that cannot be easily deciphered. Users may be requested periodically to change password in order to maintain security. Users that suspect that password security has been compromised are recommended to change their password.
- Our clients undertake to supply us with true, updated and accurate information about their identity. Furthermore they are required to state categorically that they are registering and trading on their own behalf and are not seeking at any time to act any manner which could be considered fraudulent nor are they seeking to impersonate any other individuals for any purposes whatsoever.
Definition: A cookie is a small amount of data that often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a “device” browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your device’s hard drive for tracking site usage. A website may send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but, to protect your privacy, your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other websites. Many websites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows. A Client may choose to configure their browser to reject cookies by modifying their browser settings or preferences.
Our cookies policy: During the course of any visit to www.PrimeBrokerz.com website, the pages viewed, along with a cookie are downloaded to the Clients device. Cookies stored may determine the path the Client took on our site and used to anonymously identify repeat users of the website and what pages were most popular for Clients. However, the Company protects the Client’s privacy by not storing the Client’s names, personal details, emails, etc. Using cookies is an industry standard and is currently used by most major Websites. Stored cookies allow www.PrimeBrokerz.com website to be more user-friendly and efficient for Clients by allowing the Company to learn what information is more valued by Clients versus what isn’t.
- www.PrimeBrokerz.com data collection procedures include the collection of client’s freely disclosed information as shared with the company, in addition to the placement of cookies for the purposes of gathering data about the manner in which client’s interact with the www.PrimeBrokerz.com website. These tools for gathering client’s information are employed for the purpose of ensuring the customer’s own security and all data collected by the company is shared only with individuals within the company who are involved with the verification of customer account information for the express purpose of ensuring the customer’s confidentiality and security.
- www.PrimeBrokerz.com will never disclose any private or otherwise confidential information in regards to our clients and former clients to third parties without the express, written consent of our clients, except in such specific cases in which disclosure is a requirement under law, or is otherwise necessary in order to perform verification analysis on the client’s identity for the purposes of safeguarding their account and securing their personal information.
Information transmitted between the www.PrimeBrokerz.com and client personal computers is encrypted using a 128 bit ssl encryption certificate. Sensitive data (e.g. password) is maintained in encrypted format.
www.PrimeBrokerz.com information technology staff supervise all activities including performance of routine checks to ensure that security integrity is maintained.
- By registering with www.PrimeBrokerz.com and through the voluntary interaction they undertake with www.PrimeBrokerz.com products and services the client confirms and agrees that they consent to the use of all or part of the information they supply concerning their www.PrimeBrokerz.com trading account, the transactions they undertake through it and the interactions which they perform with the company on behalf of the company. All interactions the customer undertakes with the company will be stored by the company for the purposes of record and as such may be employed by the company in such cases that disputes arise between clients and www.PrimeBrokerz.com.
- www.PrimeBrokerz.com does its utmost to ensure the confidentiality of its clients personal information including the implementation of data protection procedures designed to ensure client confidentiality. www.PrimeBrokerz.com ensures that its data protection policy is regularly updated in order to ensure that client’s confidential information is continually safeguarded.
- From time to time www.PrimeBrokerz.com may contact clients whether by phone or email for the purpose of offering them further information aboutwww.PrimeBrokerz.com, binary options trading or financial market trading. In addition the company may, on occasion, seek to contact clients, whether by phone or by email, for the purpose of informing them of unique promotional offerings provided by www.PrimeBrokerz.com for the client. Clients consent to the receipt of such contact when they consent to our terms and conditions of use when registering with www.PrimeBrokerz.com. Any person wishing to opt out of further contact with www.PrimeBrokerz.com at any time whatsoever is entitled to do so, simply by contacting the company whether by phone or email and requesting that no further contact on behalf of the company be made.
- The company does not collect or store CC/DC data.
- Contacting us: if you have any concerns or questions about this policy, please contact us at [email protected].
Risk Factors Disclosure Appendix
- THE EXECUTION OF FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS, SIMILAR IN NATURE TO THE TRANSACTIONS CONTEMPLATED AND DESCRIBED IN THIS AGREEMENT INVOLVE THE USE OF A FINANCIAL LEVERAGE. THE USE OF A HIGH FINANCIAL LEVERAGE COUPLED WITH EXECUTION OF THE TRANSACTIONS DESCRIBED IN THIS AGREEMENT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED AS HIGH RISK FINANCIAL ACTIVITIES. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER WHETHER THIS KIND OF FINANCIAL ACTIVITY SUITS YOUR NEEDS, YOUR FINANCIAL RESOURCES AND YOUR PERSONAL CIRCUMSTANCES. SINCE THE RISK OF LOSS OF PART OR ALL OF THE INVESTED FUNDS IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME IS HIGH, IT IS ADVISABLE TO USE FUNDS WHICH ARE DESIGNATED BY YOU FOR HIGH RISK SPECULATIVE FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS.
THE CAUTIONS DETAILED IN THIS DISCLOSURE SECTION DO NOT INCLUDE ALL POSSIBLE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE KIND OF TRANSACTIONS CONTEMPLATED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
- Trading in financial markets in general and purchasing Digital Options in particular is speculative and involves extremely high risk and high financial leverage. It is manifestly stated by the Client that he fully understands that minor differences in market prices may occur in short time periods and may cause high profits or losses in relation to the securities, as high as total loss of all securities, all in short time period and that there is no existing method that can assure profits from Transactions in financial markets.
- By registering to the site, opening an account and carrying out Transactions, you hereby approve that you are aware of the following:
- The type of Transactions offered by the System may be considered special risk transactions and carrying them out might involve high level of risk;
- You agree and confirm that you have full information and knowledge regarding options, including Binary Options and the risks involved in options transactions in general and Binary/Digital Options Transactions in particular. Carrying out Transactions is at your sole discretion and you hereby undertake the risks involved in such Transactions and has the financial capability to finance the aforesaid Transactions;
- You are aware that the contract prices presented by PrimeBrokerz.com may be referred to as strike price or option price are the prices at which www.PrimeBrokerz.com is willing to sell its binary options; these prices do not NECESSARILY reflect live market values;
- In the event of purchasing Binary Options you might expose yourself to considerable loss of the invested money or even to total loss of the securities;
- You read the terms of this Agreement and all terms relating to Financial Contracts as they are defined in this Agreement prior to the execution of any Financial Contract and fully understand the consequences and results of success or failure;
- You know that incorrect investment may cause you considerable loss;
- You know that the lifetime of any Financial Contract offered by the System may be as short as a few minutes;
- The use of the System is solely designated for sophisticated users with the ability to sustain swift losses up to total loss of the invested money and/or the securities. You are responsible for careful consideration whether such Transactions suits you and your purposes while taking into consideration your resources, your personal circumstances and understanding the implications of actions made by yourself. It is highly recommended that you consult with tax experts and legal advisors.
- The maximum loss that may be incurred by any customer is the amount of money paid by them to the company including rolling fees for day trade deals. Subject to market conditions, Stop Loss Orders shall be executed either at the exact exchange rate selected by the customer, where the amount will be calculated automatically, or at the exact amount of loss selected by the customer, where the exchange rate will be calculated accordingly.
- A transaction of that nature shall be executed as soon as the distinctive (“indicative”) exchange rate is found on the financial information systems which, including PrimeBrokerz.com’s spread, is either identical to the order given by the customer, or indicates an identical amount of loss declared by the customer. The calculation of the price to be paid (or the payout to be received) for financial contracts on this site, at the time the financial contract is purchased or sold, will be based on the best estimate of market prices and the expected level of interest rates of www.PrimeBrokerz.com, implied volatilities and other market conditions during the life of the financial contract, and is based on a complex arithmetic calculation. The calculation will include a spread in favor of www.PrimeBrokerz.com. The financial contract prices (or the payout amounts) offered to customers speculating on market or index prices, may differ substantially from prices available in the primary markets where such contracts are traded, due to the spread favoring www.PrimeBrokerz.com in the price calculation system referred to above.
- PrimeBrokerz.com does not provide a market amongst or between clients for investments or speculations. Each financial contract purchased by a customer via this site is an individual Agreement made between that client and www.PrimeBrokerz.com, and is not transferable, negotiable or assignable to or with any third party.
- Special Offers, Benefits & Bonuses Introduction. A trading bonus is an added value that matches your deposit in your PrimeBrokerz.com Trading Account and it provides you with more funds to use when you are trading. Trading bonuses come in many forms; there are consistent deposit matches which means that your account will be given an added value when you deposit funds over and over again; and it also comes in the form of a one-time added value on your first deposit. www.PrimeBrokerz.com offers these bonus funds. When you fund your account, www.PrimeBrokerz.com matches your first real money deposit by a certain amount of percentage in accordance to your first deposit; for example: If www.PrimeBrokerz.com offers you a 50% deposit match of up to $50,000; it means that if you open a new real trading account and make a first deposit of $2,500 www.PrimeBrokerz.com will instantly fund your account with an additional $1,250 that will go straight to your trading balance allowing you to trade with $3,750 instead of the $2,500 you initially deposited. A trading bonus gives you great value and extra trading leverage.
- With all of the above being mentioned; when you trade with bonus leverage you need to be cautious. It is truly appealing to trade with $15,000 when you actually made a deposit of only $10,000, but there is a downside. You may close higher trades and make more money initially (or in the long run), but you can also lose a lot more money. Option trading can be risky and you need to trade with confidence and responsibility to avoid losses.
- Trading Bonus at PrimeBrokerz.com. To help traders starting out binary option trading online, www.PrimeBrokerz.com offers new depositing customers a trading bonus on their first deposit as well as redeposit bonuses. The sign up bonus is meant to give new traders an extra boost to their trading balance so they can open their first positions using the bonus money www.PrimeBrokerz.com gave them just until they get a hang of trading in the binary option market and using the www.PrimeBrokerz.com platform.
- Types of Trading Bonuses. After receiving the sign up bonus traders are given several other opportunities to boost their account balance. PrimeBrokerz.com often offers a broker bonus before significant financial events to enable traders to take advantage of the market volatility around those times.
- PrimeBrokerz.com also has special agreements with certain affiliates and affiliated firms, giving traders coming from those affiliate a free joining bonus on top of the sign up bonus. And you should check out www.PrimeBrokerz.com’s Refer a Friend program to see how your friends can be turned into forex bonus money too!
- Micro accounts are not subject to a trading bonus caution, please read all terms & conditions below before accepting a bonus. You are not required to accept a bonus. A trading bonus is optional for all account holders. Every bonus requires a trading turnover before any withdrawal is made by the account holder. By accepting a bonus you are agreeing to the terms and conditions below. All bonus insertions are final.
- Important Note: Please read carefully before accepting a special offer, trade refund, benefit, or bonus:
- Bonuses and benefits shall be credited to the client’s account subject to compliance with the terms of the offer made to the client, e.g. making minimum deposits and/or purchasing a minimum amount of options within a specified time period.
- In order to use the bonus, the client has to trade 30 times the amount of the bonus. For example, bonus x 30 is required turnover for withdrawal of any bonuses.
- The sign up bonus is meant to give new traders an extra boost to their trading balance so they can open their first positions using the bonus money that PrimeBrokerz.com gave them just until they get a hang of trading in the binary option market and using the platform.
- The bonuses/benefits must be used within the period defined in the details of the special offer. Should the bonus/benefit fail to be used within this time frame, the bonus/benefit will be withdrawn from the client’s account.
- In the case that withdrawal of funds has been removed from the trading account will result in the following actions: losses shall be held liable by the client (account holder) as well as profits shall be deducted from client’s account balance.
- Once the bonus has been inserted into the trading account, it cannot be returned or removed under any circumstances. PrimeBrokerz.com brokers do not have the ability to remove the bonus. All bonus insertions are final.
- PrimeBrokerz.com urges its clients to take part in the offers, but to refrain from abusing them. Abusing any of the offers could lead to cancellation of the bonus/benefit and closure of the client’s account at www.PrimeBrokerz.com.
- PrimeBrokerz.com does not recommend taking the bonus unless you know how to make it work to your advantage using the above terms and conditions.
- PrimeBrokerz.com reserves the right to revoke the bonus/benefit should the special offer be abused and/or should the offer’s terms fail to be met. www.PrimeBrokerz.com’s decision – should this be the case – shall be final.
- PrimeBrokerz.com reserves the right to revoke or change the offers at any time without prior notice.
- in the event of a withdrawal, either for full or partial amount of the total deposit be requested without meeting the redeemable terms, the following actions will take place:
- the bonus or any benefits will be subject to cancellation immediately;
- in the case that withdrawal for funds has been removed from the trading account further trading actions that have taken place, will result in the following actions:
- any losses shall be held liable by the client (account holder);
- any profits shell be deducted from client’s account balance.
- Note: If the required turnover is not met when making a withdrawal request – the withdrawal request will be automatically canceled.
- PrimeBrokerz.com reserve the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice if you have any questions or concerns, please contact your account manager or email: [email protected].
- By accepting a bonus into your account, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions above.
- In certain exceptional circumstances, PrimeBrokerz.com may refund payments made by credit card. In this case, the funds will be refunded to the card that was used for the deposit.
- The Client has the right to close his/her account at any time he/she wishes to. PrimeBrokerz.com will approve the account closure if:
- There are not active investments placed.
- There are no investigations underway associated with any of the terms of the current terms of services.
- If there are no charges applied to the account, PrimeBrokerz.com will close the account by the Client’s demand.
- If the account of the Client has been suspended due to the violation of the current terms of services or due to any other abuse detected by the Client, the refund is not provided under any circumstances.
- PrimeBrokerz.com does not have to provide any type of the refund in case the loss was caused due to any reason either foreseen or unforeseen.
- A refund request can be made in cases in which the account had been deposited into, but no orders were executed by the Client.
- In this case, the same method of payment used for the deposit will be used for the refund. The refund will be for the full amount, unless other arrangements have been made.
- Processing of refund requests can take 2~3 weeks.
- All other requests will be treated as WITHDRAWALS and will be processed using those methods and procedures.
- If you have any questions about this Policy do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
- PrimeBrokerz.com holds a zero tolerance fraud policy, and is taking all measures possible to prevent it. Any fraudulent activity will be documented and all related accounts to it will be immediately closed. All funds in these accounts will be forfeited.
- Prevention: PrimeBrokerz.com aims to ensure the integrity of any sensitive data it obtains, such as your account information and the transactions you make, using a variety of security measures and fraud controls. Securing your electronic transactions requires us to be provided with certain data from you, including your preferred deposit method. When you deposit funds we will require the following documents:
- A copy of your valid passport with the signature page;
- Copies of your credit cards, used to make the deposit (front side with only the 4 last digits visible, back side with the CVV covered);
- A copy of a recent utility bill in your name and address;
- A signed purchase history of your online transactions.
- If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our customer support at [email protected].
- When do I need to provide these documents? We highly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with all the necessary documents as soon as you can, in order to avoid any delays in processing your transactions. We require the receipt of all the necessary documents prior to making any cash transactions to your benefit. Some circumstances may require us to request these documents before allowing any other activities in your account, such as deposits or trades. Please note that if we will not receive the required documents on file, your pending withdrawals will be cancelled and credited back to your trading account. We will notify you on such event via our system.
- How can I send you these documents? Please scan your documents, or take a high quality digital camera picture, save the images as jpegs, then send it to us via mail to [email protected].
- How do I know my documents are safe with you? PrimeBrokerz.com holds the security of documentation at highest priority, and treats all documents it receives with utmost respect and confidentiality. All files we obtain are fully protected using the highest level possible of encryption at every step of the review process.
- If you have any queries or complaints, please contact our Client Relations Department at [email protected]. We will make our best efforts to investigate and reply to any query or complaint within 24 hours.
We thank you for your cooperation in helping us making www.PrimeBrokerz.com a safer place to trade.